Elizabethann B. Cochran
Elizabethann B. Cochran is the daughter of Terry L. Cochran and has been with Cochran, Kroll & Associates since 2009.
Beth graduated Magna Cum Laude from Eastern Michigan University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science in Public Law and Government and a minor in Political Science.
While attending Eastern Michigan University she was active in their traveling mock trial team. Beth attended Wayne State University’s Law School and obtained her Juris Doctorate in 2014.
While attending Wayne State University Beth participated in Legal Advocacy for People with Cancer, a medical-legal partnership providing free legal services to cancer patients.
- Born in Dearborn, MI, 1989
- Eastern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude
- Wayne State University Law School, Juris Doctorate of Law, 2014
- State of Michigan Circuit Courts, 2014
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Personal Injury
- Construction Site Injuries
- Product Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Michigan No-Fault
- Wrongful Death
- Legal Advocacy for People with Cancer
Interests / Hobbies
- Cooking, Country Music, Movies & Travel