Jeffrey M. Mussin
Jeffrey M. Mussin started with Cochran, Kroll & Associates in 2015 as a paralegal, and was promoted to attorney after being admitted to practice in the State of Michigan in 2016.
His experience and honors at trial competitions have shaped his strength in the area of Personal Injury Litigation.
Jeff graduated Cum Laude from Eastern Michigan University in 1998 with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism/Computer Science with minors in Political Science and Literature. He obtained his Juris Doctor with ABA Certifications in Civil Litigation and Criminal Law from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2001. While at the State University of Buffalo at New York, he was a member of the trial team and named accomplished advocate at trial competition in Atlanta, Georgia.
Jeff is very active in the community, participating in groups advocating recovery for people suffering from substance abuse and advocating for veterans to obtain proper medical treatment.
- Born in Detroit, MI, Raised in New York
- Eastern Michigan University, Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude
- State University of New York, Buffalo Juris Doctorate of Law, 2001
- State of Michigan Circuit Courts, 2016
- Personal Injury
- Construction Site Injuries
- Product Liability
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Michigan No-Fault
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- “Accomplished Advocate” recognition, Atlanta, GA Trial Competition
- Legal Advocacy to obtain proper medical treatment for veterans
- Active in groups advocating for people recovering from substance abuse
Interests / Hobbies
- Avid Hockey, Soccer, & Football Fan, Carpentry, Gourmet Cooking